Welcome to Mill Lane Dentistry
Welcome to Mill Lane Dentistry, we are an established dental Practice in
We offer NHS and Private dental treatments with an emphasis on providing quality, accessible treatments and care to our patients.
At Mill Lane Dentistry we have two experienced dentists who aim to provide family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry of the highest level for residents of Mill Lane, London and surrounding areas. We have three superbly equipped surgeries with digital x-rays. We also have an experienced and wonderful hygienist to help you prevent gum disease.
Why Choose Us:
Our team is very friendly and welcoming and at dental practice we offer:
- A team who care passionately about providing clinical and technical excellence
- First class customer service
- People who will listen to your needs and requests
- The very latest technical equipment
- A relaxing and comfortable patient lounge to make your visit as relaxing as possible
At Mill Lane Dentistry we offer NHS treatment to exempt patients. Please see below the criteria set by NHS England for exempt patients.
You do not have to pay for NHS treatment if, when your treatment starts, you are:
- under 18
- under 19 and in full-time education
- pregnant or you’ve had a baby within the 12 months before treatment starts
- staying in an NHS hospital and the hospital dentist carries out your treatment
- an NHS Hospital Dental Service outpatient (although you may have to pay for your dentures or bridges)
You can also get free NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts or when you’re asked to pay:
- you’re included in an award of Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance or Pension Credit guarantee credit or Universal credit
- you’re named on, or entitled to, a valid NHS tax credit exemption card
- you’re named on a valid HC2 certificate
If you’re named on a valid HC3 certificate, you may not have to pay for all your NHS dental treatment. HC2 and HC3 certificates are issued under the NHS Low Income Scheme.
You will not be exempt from paying for NHS dental treatment if you receive one of the benefits below when paid on their own:
- Incapacity Benefit
- contribution-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Council Tax Benefit
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Credit savings credit.
or you can speak to our friendly team on 0207 794 2788